There are many styles and types of leather bomber jackets. Here are some examples:
- The classic bomber jacket: This jacket is inspired by the bomber jackets used by pilots in World War II. The coat is typically ribbed in collar, cuffs, and waistband. It also has a front zipper and bomber cut.
- Flight jacket: A jacket similar to the bomber jacket but with more features like snaps and pockets.
- Racer jacket: This is a variation of the bomber jacket that features an asymmetrical front zipper with a unique collar shape. It's sporty and modern.
- Varsity jacket: Also called a letterman jacket or a wool jacket, this jacket is made from a wool body and leather sleeves. The style is distinguished by the school emblem or letter on the chest.
- Distressed leather jacket: This style is made to look vintage and worn-in, with details like frayed edges and rips.
These are just some examples of the many styles and colors of leather bomber jackets. Your personal preference, your budget, and the style you want will determine which type you choose.