Andrea Iannone Jerez Test 2018 Motorcycle Leather Suit:
Suit’s layout features top grain leather, CE authorized safety stuff and comfort & genuine material. This respective design initiated to show the bikers’ love for the biking on the track with depth safety. The specification and construction of Andrea Iannone Jerez Test 2018 Motorcycle Leather Suit are describe bellow.
- Sensitive areas marked protective with CE authorized PU protectors which placed at shoulders, knees and elbows.
- YKK zippers, CE approved spine protectors, knee sliders and rubber padding highlighted to the suit.
- Broad stitching format infused to fulfill the safety purpose.
- CE authorized armors brought to the shoulders, knees and elbows.
Suit specification and construction
- Sleeves, crotch and calf got comfort with Cordura.
- Cowhide leather of 1.2 to 1.3mm fabricated to maintain the suit’s toughness for the tear resistant.
- Velcro used to bind the knee sliders.
- Quality YKK zippers brought at the front and cuff to disclose the safe structure.
- Sleeves formed in pre-curved shape for the accentuated riding.
- Safety grooved with tough stitching pattern.
- Inner side formed with polyester mesh lining.
- Protection stuffed to shoulders, knees and elbows with extra PU protectors.
- Optional hump indicated to the suit.
- Wide stitching pattern infused to the whole inner side for the sounding safety.
- Added material increases the suit’s worth to repel the abrasions.
- Scratches will never destruct the shape but beauty might drop to some extent.
- Crash-free suit fabricated for the road and track.
- Suit will never open during the crash resistant due to dense stitching pattern.